forest photoI offer individual therapy and couples and marriage counseling for adults 18 years and older. While I work with a range of issues, I specialize in helping people affected by the alcohol and/or drug abuse of family members or others close to them.

Specifically, I can help if:

I offer short-term counseling as well as in-depth therapy. Together, we decide the duration of treatment and your goals for therapy. It generally takes a few sessions to become acquainted and clearly determine what you would like to accomplish during your sessions. The counseling process works most effectively when we can meet on a weekly basis.